MAGNESIUM 420 mg+VITAMIN C+B6, 20 effervescent tablets
Magnesium is a macromineral nutrient essential for life, and because of its function in the body, it is often named a "relaxation mineral" considering the fact that it contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion. In addition, it is a significant factor that helps maintain healthy bones, and it is also a cofactor in more than 300 various enzyme systems. The highest concentration of magnesium is found in the brain and the heart muscle.
Daily reference intake for magnesium is 375 mg.
Some of the signs of magnesium deficiency or the need for magnesium supplementation are the following:
- depression, anxiety, memory and concentration disorders, insomnia, headache
- cramps and pain in the muscles, tremors
- arrhythmia, irregular and rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, altered blood glucose levels
- loss of appetite, fatigue and weakness
Instructions for use: Dissolve one tablet once per day in a glass (200 ml) of cold water.
Storage conditions: Store in a dry and dark place bellow 25°C.
Note: Keep out of the reach of children. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Food supplement is not a substitute or a replacement for a balanced diet. It is important to follow a balanced and varied diet, as well as maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Country of origin: Germany
Net quantity: 90 g, 20 effervescent tablets
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and exhaustion
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
|Ingredients per single-tablet serving||(recommended daily dose)|
|Magnesium||420 mg (112%)|
|Vitamin C||420 mg (150%)|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg (100%)|